A make it yourself idea and style tips for adjusting blouse fitting with blouse adjuster with tucks, with an animated GIF. Fashion keeps changing constantly. But, we girls have sentiments for some of our saris and their blouses. Fitting into our favourite blouses is the concern of most of us.…
Hey, I’m with a few sandals. Folded Paper Sandal: As the name suggest, it is folded style sandal with a yellow sole and brown bottom. It is given a classic look by edging it with an embroidery in brown. Best suited casual and beach footwear. Beaded Blue Sandal: It is…
These beach accessories are crafted flowers, leaf parts and shells of coconut.
Green leafy Accessories:
This is a set of neck chain and earrings. Delicate crafting is inspired by ‘Girigiti’, a coconut leaf toy and embellished with coconut flowers.
Coconut Shell Pendants:
The two pendants, Lord Ganesh & Abstract are crafted coconut shells, goes well with a casual look.
I could not resist myself sharing a Google search link to few fabulous coconut leaf accessories: Coconut Leaf Accessories
I love to share another search link of coconut shell accessories, you may like: Coconut Shell Accessories
These belts are designed for informal occasions.
This is a metal chain unisex belt. Youngsters can team it with cowboy style or with a pair of jeans and tees. Ladies can also wear this with a single piece black party wear.
This multicoloured feminine beaded belt goes well with casuals like dress or tee & jeans.
- Belts define waistline. So, belts are good for persons with narrow waists.
- Thin, cord type belts are good on persons with short waists and petite figures.
- Wide belts are the best for tall persons who are with long waists.
- Contrasting -plain or large printed – dress emphasizes the belt. Hence this defines waistline better.
- Belt worn over kurtas/kurtis will enhance the beauty of Indian ladies.
- Emphasising buckled belts over dark outfits suit persons with wide waists.
- Dressing for your athletic shape (closetoyouparksville.wordpress.com)
- The denim/jeans affair……. (zanelemoroosi.wordpress.com)
- Wanna make your own belts? Check this link: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/category/fashion/accessories/belts
A neck-piece and ear-hangings set in a multi-coloured beaded junk style made to match a metropolitan lifestyle, can be teamed with casual/party attire.
This bejeweled denim hand pouch is designed for youngsters.