How do you do? Thank you so much for your compliments to My Shrug! I am overwhelmed with your love! It encourages me to create and present new projects to you. Today, I will share a satin ribbon jewelry I made. A view of it is shown below.
- Jump rings 9+2
- Metal coil/Jump ring coil 10-12 cm long (before stretching)
- Fastening hooks (blouse hooks) 2
- Ear wires 2
- Chain hook
- Black satin ribbon about 1 m
- Kundans (Plain, transparent and 1cm wide with holes) about 21
- Black sewing thread
- Fabric glue
- Hand needle
Neck piece was ready.
Then, I took the remaining 2 flowers. I stitched fastening hooks and kundans at the back side of the flowers. I connected the flowers to ear wires using a jump ring.
You can check few Related articles:
- Making Your Own Jump Rings (bewishful1.wordpress.com)
- How to make jewelry by yourself (jewelrysuppliesblog.wordpress.com)
As usual, I will be waiting to see your replies 🙂 Let’s meet again with something new!
Bye until the next post!