This is a metal chain unisex belt. Youngsters can team it with cowboy style or with a pair of jeans and tees. Ladies can also wear this with a single piece black party wear.
This multicoloured feminine beaded belt goes well with casuals like dress or tee & jeans.
- Belts define waistline. So, belts are good for persons with narrow waists.
- Thin, cord type belts are good on persons with short waists and petite figures.
- Wide belts are the best for tall persons who are with long waists.
- Contrasting -plain or large printed – dress emphasizes the belt. Hence this defines waistline better.
- Belt worn over kurtas/kurtis will enhance the beauty of Indian ladies.
- Emphasising buckled belts over dark outfits suit persons with wide waists.
- Dressing for your athletic shape (closetoyouparksville.wordpress.com)
- The denim/jeans affair……. (zanelemoroosi.wordpress.com)
- Wanna make your own belts? Check this link: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/category/fashion/accessories/belts